I forgot my password! What do I do now?
To recover a lost password, click here and enter the e-mail address with which you registered. Your password will be sent to you shortly.
What kinds of stories are allowed?
See our Submission Rules.
How do I contact the site administrators?
You can e-mail us via our contact form.
How do I submit stories?
If you have not already done so, please register for an account. Once you've logged in, click on Account Information and choose Add Story. The form presented there will allow you to submit your story.
What are the ratings used on the site?
U/G - suitable for all audiences
PG - not suitable for young readers
PG13/12 - not suitable for anyone under 12 years of age
R/15 - may contain semi-explicit sex and violence and is not suitable for those under 15 years of age
NC17/18 - contains subject matter not suitable for those under the age of 18, usually explicit sex
What are the story classifications?
Stories are classified by categories, pairings, genres, and warnings.
- Fictional Person Fiction - stories using the characters of Merlin (plus other TV/books etc. if you wish).
- Real Person Fiction - stories using the actors from Merlin.
- Gen - stories with no relationships
- Het - stories with male/female relationships
- Femslash - stories with female/female relationships
- Slash - stories with male/male relationships
Pairings - these are self explanatory; if your fic contains a certain pairing give it that classification. If you are using a pairing not listed, please contact the admins and we will add it.
- BDSM - you do not need to use this for light bondage fics, only if they are seriously into the genre
- bestiality - any fic with sexual animal interaction
- explicit sex - exactly what it says :)
- explicit violence - if there's lots of blood and gore, use this one.
- incest - sex between family members
- main character death - if you're going to kill off Merlin or Arthur or Uther etc., please warn for it
- non-explicit sex - heavy petting and above where bodily fluids and explicit anatomy do not come into it
- non-explicit violence - a bit of blood and gore that might squick the squeamish, then this is your warning
- rape - this is trigger for some people so please warn for it
- threesome/moresome - just so people know there is some kink in there
- Action/Adventure - if your fic is all about sword fights and buddy action, this is the genre for you
- Angst - fic full of woe, then pick this one
- AU - if you fic is not set in Merlin's world, but uses the Merlin characters it is AU. If it uses the actors as something other than actors it is also AU.
- Crack - is your fic insane, then pick this genre
- Crossover - does your fic use character from more than one universe? Then use this genre
- Drabble - any fic with less than 500 words
- Drama - is your fic about politics and war? Then pick drama.
- Fluff - light and happy and not a lot of plot? Then fluff is your niche.
- Horror/Supernatural - anything of the spook kind, or the slasher flick kind
- Humour - think comedy
- PWP - also know as plot what plot or porn without plot
- Romance - all about the relationships? Then this is the one for you.
- Sci-Fi - this would probably have to be AU as well, but if you're taking things into the future this is the genre for you